All content and materials found on or downloaded from resultsmap.com (the “Results Map® Website), including subscriber-only content and materials accessible through the Results Map® System hub, and all text, graphics, content, including downloadable content, audio, video and the arrangement thereof, are the property of Ingenium Communications Inc., d/b/a Results Map (hereinafter “Results Map”), and are protected under the copyright laws of Canada. None of the content and materials found on or downloaded from the Results Map® Website may be reproduced, republished, disseminated, distributed, displayed, shared, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written consent of Ingenium Communications Inc., d/b/a Results Map (“Results Map”).
All copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Results Map® Website and related materials must be retained on all copies thereof.
By purchasing a subscription to any Results Map® System package (including Starter, Professional and Premium packages), Results Map grants you non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, and limited access to subscriber-only content and materials through the Results Map® System portal solely for your own use. As the subscription purchaser and designated Account owner, you may add up to no more than 19 users from your organization to your Account unless permission for additional users is expressly granted by Results Map. The subscription purchaser and any users added to their Account are individually and collectively referred to herein as “user” or “users”.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of registered and common law trademarks of Ingenium Communications Inc., d/b/a Results Map (the “Results Map® Marks”):
The absence of a registered or common law trademark from the foregoing list does not constitute a waiver of Results Map’s intellectual property rights concerning that registered or common law trademark.
Written permission from Results Map is required in order to use any of the Results Map® Marks. The Results Map® Marks must only be used for the express purpose for which permission has been granted.
Any use of the Results Map® Marks must include the appropriate trademark marking symbol (i.e., ™ or ®) as shown above and must include an appropriate trademark notice as per the following example:
INGENIUM COMMUNICATIONS ® is a trademark of Ingenium Communications Inc., d/b/a Results Map, registered in Canada.
Links to Website
Users may link to the Results Map® Website, however Results Map reserves the right to refuse a link at any time at their sole discretion. The user agrees to remove any link to the Results Map® Website at Results Map’s request.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Results Map Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Results Map. Such hyperlinks are provided for the user’s reference only. Results Map does not control these sites and is not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites.
Like any other website, the Results Map Website uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including users’ preferences, and the pages on the Results Map® Website that the user accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing the Results Map® Website’s web page content based on users’ browser type and/or other information.
Liability and Warranty Disclaimer
The Results Map Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title accuracy, or non-infringement. Neither Results Map nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of the users’ access to or use of the Results Map® Website.
Updates, Upgrades and Revisions
Results Map may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. All users of the Results Map® Website are bound by these conditions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review any changes to these requirements. The user’s continued use of the Results Map® Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance by the user of such modifications.
- As the purchaser of an annual subscription to the Results Map® System (hereinafter “you”), you will pay the amount agreed to as part of your subscription (e.g. Starter, Professional or Premium level) and any amendments made to your subscription. If you have chosen to pay the fee by recurring credit card charges, the fee will be charged automatically to your credit card. If you have chosen any other payment method, the full payment is due upon receipt of the invoice and shall be received by Results Map within 30 days to avoid cancellation of the subscription or restrictions being placed on the subscription.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are solely responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service or periods of inactivity.
- Should you make amendments to increase your subscription (e.g. from Starter to Professional or Premium package) this will result in an immediate charge to you of the amount reflecting the increase in price for the remainder of the term of your subscription.
- If Results Map does not receive payment from your credit card provider or if your credit card expires or is rejected, then you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand.
Term and Termination
- By purchasing an annual subscription to the Results Map® System, you agree to an initial pre-payment for 12 months of access to the Results Map® System. The subscription becomes effective on the date you accept this Agreement and payment of the subscription fee is received by Results Map.
- Your subscription term shall automatically renew for additional periods equal to the expiring term and the subscription fee shall automatically be charged to your credit card on file within the first month of the renewed subscription term unless either you or Results Map gives the other thirty days’ notice of non-renewal before the expiration date of the current subscription term.
- Should you cancel your subscription to the Results Map® System , this Agreement will terminate at the end of the period for which you have committed to pay fees and you agree to cease using the service. Any fees that you have committed to paying must still be paid.
- Results Map in its reasonable discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement and use of the Results Map® System by you. Results Maps will use all reasonable efforts to contact you directly via email to warn you prior to termination.
Accessing the Services
While Results Map will make reasonable efforts to ensure that access to the Results Map® System is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Results Map does not guarantee that the Results Map® System will always be available or be uninterrupted. In particular, but without limitation:
- Maintenance Services: The availability of the Results Map® System may be subject to limitations, delays and other accessibility problems during period when maintenance services are carried out.
- Communication networks: The availability of the Results Map® System may be subject to limitations, delays and other accessibility problems resulting from partial or total failure of communication networks and equipment. We will not be liable to you if the Services are unavailable.
- The Results Map® System includes access to subject matter experts in the form of online Q&A sessions and webinars, which may be subject to limitations, delays and other accessibility problems resulting from the unavailability of the subject matter expert(s).