Plan to Succeed
Get a jump on developing a communications strategy this summer, so you’re ready to roll this fall. These tools can help:
- A practical overview of a proven approach in our Best Practices in Strategic Communications Planning
- A “paint-by-numbers” structure in the Results Map Communications Strategy Template
- A Sample Communications Strategy to show you what a final product might look like
And while you’re at it, dive into the summer season with these other Results Map tips, tools and worksheets to kick your strategic communications into high gear.
The Only Constant Is Change
Organizational change is an opportunity for strategic communicators to add unique value.
Whether it’s engaging employees through a transition, or renewing your external positioning with stakeholders, this Change Communications Plan Template can help you get started.
Command & Control Communications …Let it go!
The traditional command and control model of communications is dead. Evolving to a culture based on open communication, collaboration and co-creation has become the new normal.
Check out our blog post Goodbye Command & Control – Hello Open Communication Culture for tools, case studies and links to help with making the shift.
Can’t we all just get along?
As a communicator, how well you work with internal clients can make or break a project…or even a career.
The Internal Client Relationships Worksheet is a simple diagnostic tool that helps provide objective insights into making these relationships win-win.
Project management is a fundamental skill of every communications pro. Here are 3 resources to add to your toolkit:
- Road-tested insights in ourBest Practice Paper on Project Management
- This scalable Project Plan Templateto anchor your projects
- An easy-to-use Bi-weekly Project Update to help manage expectations and ensure transparent communication