If 2020 has taught us anything so far, it’s got to be the importance of building capabilities in leading and communicating through change.
I’m pleased to announce that we are revamping the University of Ottawa Professional Development Institute Strategic Communications and Change cohort program into a fully online experience.
To our knowledge, this is the only program of its kind that specifically explores the intersection of strategic communications and change management. In its fourth year of delivery, the program is a highly applied, immersive experience aimed at the leadership level. Cohort participants earn a University of Ottawa Professional Development Certificate in Strategic Communications and Change.
The program has been updated to offer a rich experience in digital learning. It will be delivered in November and features:
- Access to the new Results Map System, the most comprehensive program for strategic communications in the world. Includes 9 Guides and over 75 time-saving tools, templates, worksheets and samples
- The Results Map Change Agent’s Toolkit providing a step-by-step process for change management planning
- Best-in-class applied resources in strategic communications and change from global thought leaders and methodologies
- A practical mix of live in-person sessions as well as asynchronous team activities to suit your schedule
- Individual coaching scheduled at your convenience over 4 months after program completion
- Contributions from experienced change leaders participating as guest speakers
- An unparalleled opportunity for peer learning and sharing in-field best practices from senior communications and change practitioners
Past participants have shared that the program has had a lasting, transformative effect on their careers. We’re excited to be able to offer the program to a larger, global audience this year. Applications for the program are now open and space is limited – I hope you can join us!