Accessibility Statement for ResultsMap.com
Results Map® is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Results Map® takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ResultsMap.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.ResultsMap.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ResultsMap.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ResultsMap.com:
- Phone: 613.729.1721
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 421 Richmond Road Box 67007 Ottawa, ON K2A 4E4
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of ResultsMap.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of ResultsMap.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for ResultsMap.com:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we do not control the contribution.
- Comments from users – we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days.
Results Map® assessed the accessibility of ResultsMap.com by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 21 May 2020